Thursday 22 May 2014

Playing with Miss Betty

The lovely sunshine at the weekend meant that whilst I made these two cards I never managed to find time to blog them.  I made them using Music Notes Rio and Ice Queen from Simply Betty Stamps.  I hope you like them I really loved Colouring and creating them for a challenge running over on the Simply Betty face book fan page.

Music Notes Rio

Ice Queen 
 
I coloured both images using my trusty pro markers,
Music Notes Rio, I teamed up with some backing card from my crafty stash, mat and layered her with some black Mirror Board from Creata. The Challenge was to keep use Black, Whit and one other colour.  I chose Blue as it's one of my favourite colours.
 
Ice Queen, I took an 8x8 card Blank and used a spellbinder die to cut out the corners.  Behind that I placed some black and whit gingham paper to give some depth.  The spotty purple velum is some my husband brought back from Japan for me.   The flowers are some I brought and Michael's and brought back from the US and finally I used a little bit of Creata black Mirror board to mat and layer the sentiment and frame the image.
 
I have entered Music Notes Rio into this weeks I love Pro markers challenge.
 
Thank you for stopping by
Floss
:-)
 


2 comments:

  1. wonderful cards love the hair clouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, love her hair, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete