Saturday 31 May 2014

Fathers day isn't far away

Hello, I have been busy making a few fathers day cards.   I thought I would share them with you.  especially as one is made with an image my daughter (Agirlwhocrafts).

Card number one was inspired by an article in paper crafter and is for my Father in Law.   I used some papers I got from Payper box a the NEC show back in March.

This Second card is for my amazing Grandfather, I used some photography images as one of my favourite Child hood memories of him is, when he was in his dark room showing me the magic of developing photo's.

 
Last but by no means least is a joint effort card by myself and my Daughter for my Dear husbands fathers day card.   The image was drawn and coloured by Bex and I just put the card together for her.
 


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my Blog.

Floss
x

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Father's Day Cards, love the "Hulk"
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete