Sunday 2 February 2014

Something for my Valentine

Hi,   This is my 1st ever Blog so here goes, I thought I would share a card with you that I made using some Digi's from one of my favourite Digi stamp stores The Stamping Chef.  I just love the cheeky Smexy designs that make them suitable for Girls and Boys.  This is for my dear husband and has been entered into Kerries Kraft Korner Valentines Challenge.




This is a simple gate fold card I created using Howdy baby and Tied together Stamping Chef Digi's some Creata card stock, DoCraft Alphabet Stamps and Creata mirror board.

Hope you like this as much as I have enjoyed making it.

4 comments:

  1. awwwww lovely card - love your colouring so so much :) welcome to Blogland hehehe xxx

    Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill card Floss, great idea x

    ReplyDelete